National Drug Screening, Inc. is a drug free workplace and conducts Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing and conducts background checks.
APPLY NOW at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/National-Drug-Screening
- Extensive training is provided.
Title: Sales Support Representative (Administrative Position supporting the sales team)
The sales support representative provides support to the sales team by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
· Process web orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Send (Email/fax/mail) results in an accurate manner and ensure confidentiality.
- Reviewing web leads and delegating to sales team members as appropriate
- Assist new customers as needed.
- Sales support administrative tasks.
· Ensure premium level of client satisfaction, in one phone call when possible
· Accurately enter customer information to all programs i.e.: Claritysoft, i3, Intuit, etc.
· Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their order status and product information requests.
· Ask questions to understand customer needs and requirements and resolve issues effectively.
· Learn NDS products and services and explain them to customers; complete orders in support of sales team members. This may include-process credit cards, resolve issues and manage conversations for positive outcomes.
· Locate appropriate collection facilities for clients.
· Create and process billing protocols and authorizations as necessary.
· Prepare quotations when requested by sales team members or management.
· Strong phone presence and experience handling large volume of inbound calls per day.
· Communication proficiency - Strong listening skills.
· Customer/Client Focus.
· Ability to accurately and efficiently complete data entry.
· Results driven.
· Ability to work independently and solve problems.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a sales/office environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
· Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Experience working with Claritysoft or similar CRM preferred
· Ethical Conduct
· Team player – work effectively with others
· Customer/Client Focus.
· Inbound sales or customer support experience is also beneficial.
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years college (Preferred) Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience in the drug testing industry a plus but not required.
- Inbound customer support or sales experience is a plus
(preferred is 2 years inbound sales/sales support/customer support experience)
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, General