National Drug Screening - www.NationalDrugScreening.com
National Drug Screening, Inc. is a drug free workplace and conducts drug testing and background checks.
Hourly Wage Range: $14.00-$16.00 per hour depending on experience PLUS commission
The Drug & Alcohol Testing Specialist will handle inbound phone calls, website leads, and emails from potential customers seeking to purchase employer drug testing, individual drug testing and any other related drug testing and drug free workplace products or services.
This position plays an essential role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and requires someone who is willing to learn in detail, our products, services, and processes.
· Asking and answering questions, explaining products and services, complete and enter orders in our CRM, process credit cards, resolve issues and manage conversations for positive outcomes.
· Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding NDS products and services, order status, or information requests.
· Ensure premium level of client satisfaction and close sale in one phone call when possible
· Determine the proper collection facilities for testing and process protocols, as necessary.
· Accurately enter customer information to all programs i.e.: CRM, i3, Intuit, etc.
· General Customer Service duties which include responding to ALL customer inquiries/requests in a timely, friendly, helpful manner.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of the Department of Transportation regulations 49 CFR part 40 and other regulations specific to the DOT modality.
· Track record of excellent customer service in a sales environment.
· Strong phone presence and experience handling large volume of inbound calls per day.
· Communication proficiency - Strong listening skills.
· Customer/Client Focus.
· Ability to accurately and efficiently complete data entry.
· Results focused.
· Ability to work independently and solve problems.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a sales/office environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
· Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Experience working with CRM preferred.
· Ethical Conduct.
· Team player – work effectively with others for positive outcomes.
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Minimum 2 years college (Preferred) Business Administration or relevant field.
· Experience in the drug testing industry a plus but not required.
· Proven inside sales experience (minimum 2 years sales experience)
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements:
· Casual, drama free work environment
· This position operates in a professional office environment
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.