National Drug Screening conducts drug testing and is a drug free workplace. Background check is required for this position.
APPLY NOW AT https://www.indeed.com/cmp/National-Drug-Screening
The Billing Specialist is responsible for supporting the financial processes of the company.
· Verifying that tests that appear on vendor bills have been completed in mroresultsonline.com.
· Prepare bank deposits.
· Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
· Ensures that W9s are received from each vendor.
· Research and resolve client and vendor discrepancies including billing issues.
· Communicate with collection facilities to obtain missing CCFs/BAT forms.
· Generate and process customer authorizations and collection site protocols.
· Sort and distributes mail.
· Processes outgoing mail through stamps.com as applicable.
· Taking and processing orders as necessary.
- General customer service, which includes handling phone calls and/or emails responding to client inquiries/requests in a timely, accurate. friendly & helpful manner.
- Assist with Billing Exceptions.
· Maintain knowledge of the Department of Transportation regulations as they pertain to Drug & Alcohol Testing and specimen collections.
· On occasion take mail to the post office.
· Upload Breath Alcohol Tests (BATs) as necessary.
· Supply ordering.
· Back-up for Randoms Management Coordinator
· Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
· Proficient in Excel
· Must be able to learn accounting software systems.
· Quickbooks experience a plus. .
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
· Heavy phone contact with collection facilities.
· Must have the ability to multi-task.
· High degree of accuracy.
· Customer service experience.
· Excellent data entry skills.
· Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
· Proven work experience as accounts payable or accounts receivable clerk.
· High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
Experience: Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Quickbooks experience preferred
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements:
· Casual, drama free work environment
· This position has restrictions as to PTO time during peak random times.
· This position operates in a professional office environment.
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance, General, Customer Service