NATIONAL DRUG SCREENING conducts drug testing, random drug testing, and background checks.
NDS Culture: https://youtu.be/kKkGpYKo9hs
APPLY NOW AT https://www.indeed.com/cmp/National-Drug-Screening
Full Time: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 9am-6pm - Tuesday 8:00 am – 6pm
Account Coordinator for the Random Drug and Alcohol Employee Testing Program for employer Clients.
The Random Management Program Coordinator is responsible for managing/overseeing all NDS random pools and consortium's and is also responsible for ensuring all pools are in compliance with specific DOT regulations based on testing requirements for that modality.
Essential Functions: Extensive Training is Provided
- Manage all nDOT and DOT Random Pools and Consortium's to include pool creation, uploading random lists updates, ensuring that all selections are generated based on the frequency of the pool/consortium, assist customers with DOT audits by providing MIS reports and other data as requested by the DOT auditor.
- Communicate with all random program customers to ensure they have received their selection notice and understand the process.
- Oversee Owner Operators to ensure FMCSA Clearinghouse requirements are met.
- Ensure that DOT Consortium customers have a DOT Customer Agreement on file.
- Locate collection facilities for testing and process protocols as necessary.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Department of Transportation regulations 49 CFR Part 40 and other regulations specific to the DOT modality.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding random selections, random information, order statuses, and product information requests.
- Accurately enter customer information to include notes of customer conversations to all programs i.e.: Claritysoft, i3, Intuit, etc.
- Generate Monthly, Quarterly reports to track and ensure that all random testing has been completed.
- Send notices to customers monthly, quarterly to request updated random participant rosters.
- Answer questions, explain products and services, close sales, complete orders-process credit cards, resolve issues and manage conversations.
- Customer Service, responding to ALL customer inquiries/requests in a timely, friendly, helpful and accurate manner.
- Provide training to customers/resellers regarding managing their random programs.
- Prepare reports for the creation of the annual random consortium mailing.
- Work with the billing team to ensure proper payments are receiving for random fees and that all participants have been paid for.
- Backup collection site coordinator as necessary.
- Strong phone presence and experience handling large volume of inbound calls per day.
- Communication proficiency - Strong listening skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently complete data entry.
- Results driven.
- Ability to work independently and have the ability to identify more effective methods of handling a process or solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a sales/office environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience working with CRM (Customer Record Management Software) preferred
- Ethical Conduct
- Team player – work effectively with others
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service, General, Administrative